If you are looking for a good quality walkie-talkie that offers great value for your money, you must look into MCMC approved two-way radio communication devices.
What is MCMC?
With a booming communication and multimedia industry in Malaysia, the Malaysian government established an official organization to ensure the quality of products and the safety of consumers. This organization is named Malaysian Communication and Multimedia Commission and aims to boost competitiveness, efficiency, growth, and self-regulation in the industry through facilitating industry collaboration by consulting consumers and service providers regularly. To meet the economic and social needs of Malaysia, MCMC is committed to establishing a communications and multimedia industry with set standards for all and a transparent regulatory process.
How to verify MCMC approval?
All MCMC approved devices have MCMC scannable labels that verify the authenticity and good quality of the product. You can simply download the IMEI verification application on your phone from the play store, scan the QR code, or check the IMEI number.
Warning: A device without an MCMC label or with a label that can not be verified might be of sub-standard quality, forged, or tampered with. Using a device that is not MCMC approved can pose safety hazards, and can compromise the security of communication.
Recommended Affordable MCMC approved walkie talkies
The new walkie talkie model JT-A3 comes with the following features:
- It is MCMC approved, professional FM transceiver equipped with a frequency range of 410-480 MHz and an operating bandwidth of ±7KHz.
- It can host up to 16 channels and has an impedance of 50Ω. It can scan and monitor channels for receiving the signals.
- Features like an emergency alarm, time-out timer, and English/Chinese voice prompt make the device even more handy and functional.
- The battery-saving feature allows uninterrupted connectivity for longer days without needing to pause for charging or replacing the batteries.
- A lightweight (weighs 200gms only) but sturdy design to ensure durability, ease of use, and convenient mobility. Standard accessories such as earpieces, the Vox handsfree, and 8 levels selecting feature make the device very practical for use while on the go.
The JING TONG JT-189 is made in China and is very cost-effective in comparison to similar products available in the market. This MCMC certified product has various features which make it super handy and reliable for communication.
- Meets all MCMC quality and safety standards.
- It has a sturdy design with a compact lightweight body that weighs only 218gms.
- It scans and memorizes up to 16 channels.
- It is powered by a 2000mah Li-Ion Battery.
- It is equipped with a built-in VOX.
- It supports UHF(403-470MHZ)/VHF(136-174MHZ)
- The device is capable of giving emergency alerts and gives audio reports in English and Chinese language.
This professional FM transceiver is available with Sole Engineering along with other quality products. Feel free to approach us for any queries.