After passing several quality tests and receiving MCMC certification of approval the JT-A3 walkie talkie has been launched in Malaysian Market. Malaysia. There is already high demand in retail stores, restaurants kitchens, event management companies and different departments at factories have also started to invest in good quality very affordable walkie talkies for better communication at low cost to improve the team collaborations during busy working hours.
Impressive Features of JT-A3
The new walkie talkie model JT-A3 comes with the following features:-
- It is a professional FM transceiver equipped with a frequency range of 410-480 MHz and operating bandwidth of ±7KHz.
- It can host up to 16 channels and has an impedance of 50Ω. It can scan and monitor channels for receiving the signals.
- Features like time out timer, emergency alarm and English/Chinese voice prompt make the device even more handy and functional.
- The battery-saving feature allows you to use the device for a longer time period without needing to pause for charging or replacing the batteries. This means uninterrupted connectivity for longer days.
- It has a sturdy design that ensures durability but is also lightweight (weighs 200gms only) for ease of use and convenient mobility. Vox handsfree and 8 levels selecting feature make the device very practical for using while on the go.
- This advanced yet affordable two-way radio system is approved by MCMC.
- Look rugged and durable.
- Standard accessories such earpiece is available
Why MCMC approved Walkie Talkie is better?
Malaysian Communications and Multimedia Commission is a government organisation that is responsible for regulating quality standards and legal authorizations for the overlapping telecommunication and broadcasting industry. They ensure that communication and multimedia devices marketed in Malaysia are safe, genuine and compliant with legal requirements. Certification of approval from MCMC for any communication device is the benchmark of its authenticity, high quality and safety for users. To confirm the MCMC approval for a walkie talkie you can check the mandatory certification label on the device which can be located on the case of device or in the framework. You can also download the mobile application that will identify the certification of the device by scanning its IMMI code. This way you can ensure you are purchasing a quality product that meets the national quality standards and safety requirements. A device that does not have the label could either be forged, substandard or tempered with.