Times manufactures high-quality LMR cable assemblies designed for use in wireless applications. To deliver the best cables they perform 100% factory tests before shipment for insertion loss and VSWR.
Times LMR cable includes:
1) Polyethylene Foam Dielectric
- Protected by Dry nitrogen gas injected
- High velocity
- Low loss
2) High-Performance Flexible Shielding System
- Multi-laminar aluminum composite tape bonded to the dielectric
- More than 90dB isolation shielding (180dB cross talk)
- Bonded construction ensures 100% effective shielding
- Provides a second moisture barrier
- Outer Braid of tinned copper:
- Better safety with better grounding and connector attachment
3) Polyethylene Outer Jacket
- Heavy-duty UV,
- sunlight and weather resistant,
- 20-year to 40-year life
These features make them the best choice for any wireless application. They are used in several types of applications such as:
- Private land mobile/2-way land mobile
- Positive Train Control (PTC)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Public Safety Networks
- In-Building Communications
- M 2 M Networks
- Lo RA
These are high-performance broadband, flexible, low loss 50 Ohm coaxial communication. To get the highest performance, it is vital to use a cable appropriate for your application. Times LMR cables are suitable for use anywhere high-performance coaxial cables are required, including:
- Internal component and equipment wiring
- An Inter/Intra cabinet jumper
- A base station and antenna jumpers
- Rooftop installations
- Tower and pole feeder runs
- Riser runs and air-handling plenums and other In-building runs
- Oil & Gas Fields
- Power Plants
Comparing LMR® cables to corrugated cables
The LMR-type cables are capable of matching traditional corrugated copper cables in RF performance, but in contrast to corrugated cables, they are:
- highly flexible,
- non-kinking, and
- offer unbeatable ease and speed of connector installation.
Comparing LMR® cable to RG-type braided cable or 9913
LMR cables offer far lower loss and better RF shielding in comparison to RG-type braided cables. LMR cables have a lower loss and far superior shielding compared to same-sized braided cables. Polyethylene Foam Dielectric has Dry nitrogen gas injected with no moisture to degrade performance.
Compared to braided cables and 9913, LMR cables have superior weather resistance credited to Polyethylene jackets, closed-cell foam poly dielectric, and bonded tape conductors.
LMR Cables are Tough!
LMR Coaxial cables are the industry standard in high-performance broadband, flexible, low-loss 50 Ohm coaxial cables. LMR cables with PE jackets are rated for a 6 GHz maximum operating frequency and a maximum operating temperature of 85° C.
- 100% effective shielding
- Available as pre-terminated assemblies
- Rugged UV, sunlight, and weather-resistant
- Nonhazardous, non-toxic Rodent Resistant
- Low-loss, excellent RF shielding
- -40ºC to +85º operating range
Difference Between Indoor and Outdoor LMR Cables:
The LMR Coaxial cables are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications with a few differences. Cables rated for outdoor use may run along an antenna or cable box on the corner of the outside of a home/office. Cables used outdoors require additional insulation to protect the wires. Whether out in the hot sun exposed to UV damage or buried in the earth exposed to moisture and rodent damage, the outdoor cable should be protected enough to provide seamless transmissions.
LMR Cable Bundles
Used for multiple run applications, LMR High-quality low loss flexible cable bundled under a common outer jacket. It offers:
- Fewer cable runs and ground kits
- Reduced labor and material costs
- Inner cables labeled with an identifier
The LMR® Low-Loss Coaxial Cables are part of Sole Engineering’s extensive stock of Coaxial Cable.
Why Choose Us?
Sole Engineering is an authorized Times LMR distributor that offers a collection of Low-Loss Coax, with a variety of cables that are suitable for indoor, outdoor, Riser, Plenum, and video applications.
- We supply a large variety of LMR cable assemblies
- Provide excellent service,
- Prioritize quick delivery requirements.